Monday, July 27, 2009

Are you Ready to go Back to School?





I have a NEW favorite website...pinkice.com it is amazing think H&M meets Urban Outfitters meets American Apparel but for a quarter of the price. Here are some pictures from my favorite looks. They have GREAT back-to-school looks. Here are some items that I wouldn't want to end the summer without. They have everything you need for back-to-school; college or a cool high schooler lol. I love this turquoise bag as a laptop case and I picked the denim dress because it is SUPER cheap- where I also saw the same one by freee people, which I love for 200 hundred dollars. & the shoes are self-explanitory; if you are not into heels everyday they are perfect little sandal. I love these items and I only put a few things up. I hope this helps with back-to-school shopping, I will post more later <3 Click the icon at the bottom to go to the site.
PINKICE.COM

120X90

1 comment:

  1. Oooooooh, I will so be checking this out!

    -----------------------------------------------
    http://www.trendspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete