Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Where are you From?

Thank You everyone for coming by and watching the Whitney Houston Video and voting on the poll. I have readers from all over; Canada and California to Hong Kong and Finland. So I want to see how people dress where you are from. Men and Women tell me What's hot around the world? Fashion trends around the world are forever changing.
Are you from the best dressed place? Or the worst? Send in pictures of fashion where u live & get featured and linked here! A great chance for exposure. Click the about me section and choose to email me. subject the email
" I am from _city/place_" add the picture as an attachment and write in the Body: name and blog or facebook or twitter- however you would like to be featured. The picture does not have to be of you- but I want pictures you have taken
- just any fashions around the world.
Get Featured Here
and support going green

1 comment: